205 E Graves Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
The City Manager serves as the City’s executive and oversees City departments. The department includes the City Manager, Human Resources, Public Information Coordinator, and Information Technology.
The City Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the City’s business and carrying out the Council’s plans and orders by coordinating the work of all the City’s departments and employees.
- Enforcing City laws and applying Council policies.
- Expending funds as authorized by the City Council in the budget.
- Making recommendations to the Council on legislation, financial programs, capital improvements, policies, employment, services and other matters as requested.
- Keeping the Council informed of the city’s business and financial condition.
Dale Arrington – moc.y1529569834ticeg1529569834naror1529569834uo@no1529569834tgnir1529569834rad1529569834
Administration Staff Directory
Chaleak Grier –moc.y1529569834ticeg1529569834naror1529569834uo@re1529569834irgc 1529569834
Human Resources/Risk Manager
Andy McNeill – moc.y1529569834ticeg1529569834naror1529569834uo@ll1529569834iencm1529569834a1529569834
Public Information Coordinator
Danielle FitzPatrick – moc.y1529569834ticeg1529569834naror1529569834uo@kc1529569834irtap1529569834ztifd1529569834
Information Technology Manager
Matthew Place – moc.y1529569834ticeg1529569834naror1529569834uo@ec1529569834alpm1529569834