205 E Graves Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
The City Manager serves as the City’s executive and oversees City departments. The department includes the City Manager, Human Resources, Public Information Coordinator, and Information Technology.
The City Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the City’s business and carrying out the Council’s plans and orders by coordinating the work of all the City’s departments and employees.
- Enforcing City laws and applying Council policies.
- Expending funds as authorized by the City Council in the budget.
- Making recommendations to the Council on legislation, financial programs, capital improvements, policies, employment, services and other matters as requested.
- Keeping the Council informed of the city’s business and financial condition.
Dale Arrington – moc.y1516269486ticeg1516269486naror1516269486uo@no1516269486tgnir1516269486rad1516269486
Administration Staff Directory
Chaleak Grier –moc.y1516269486ticeg1516269486naror1516269486uo@re1516269486irgc 1516269486
Human Resources/Risk Manager
Andy McNeill – moc.y1516269486ticeg1516269486naror1516269486uo@ll1516269486iencm1516269486a1516269486
Public Information Officer
Danielle FitzPatrick – moc.y1516269486ticeg1516269486naror1516269486uo@kc1516269486irtap1516269486ztifd1516269486
Information Technology Manager
Matthew Place – moc.y1516269486ticeg1516269486naror1516269486uo@ec1516269486alpm1516269486